I Need PSQLv11!
This page was created to handle one thing -- users that need to download Pervasive PSQL v11.30 or newer.
STEP 1: Download the Trial and Patches
You must first download the v11.30 trial and v11.31 patches from Pervasive's web site.
1. Click HERE for step by step instructions on how to navigate Pervasive's site to find your downloads.
2. Click HERE to go to Pervasive's web site to start the download.
STEP 2: Install the Trial and Patches
If you are doing a new install, then you must first install the trial package. Afterwards, you may apply any optional patches.
1. Click HERE to watch a video of a sample installation. The video is showing PSQLv10, but v11 looks just about identical.
2. Click HERE for Pervasive's documentation on
STEP 3: Purchase your License
After you have installed the 30-day trial and know exactly what license you need, contact us to purchase your license, or order it online from our secure shopping site.
STEP 4: Install the License
If you are doing a new installation, then you should also install your PSQL license. Be sure to install the BASE license first, and any User Count Increase licenses (UCI's) second.
1. Click HERE to read how to install the PSQL License, as well as what to do if you do not have sufficient rights.
2. Click HERE for Pervasive's Documentation on using the License Administrator.
3. Click HERE to watch a video of Installing the PSQL License from the GUI.
4. Click HERE to watch a video of Installing the PSQL License from the command line.
I don't know what all of this means! I need more help!
If you have a question about the Pervasive web site, their trial download or the patch installation, we recommend contacting Pervasive Software directly by calling 800-BTRIEVE (800-287-4383), selecting options 2, 2, and speaking with someone in the inbound call center. (International users should find the closest contact point from Pervasive's web site at www.pervasivedb.com.)
If you don't have an IT staff and would like someone to just handle this all for you, then Goldstar Software's Remote installation Service may be best. For a flat rate ($250 per server, $100 per Client), we will handle this entire process for you -- downloading, installing, and patching the engine, applying the license (if you have one), and even configure and tune the engine for your specific application. Contact us at 708-647-7665 or at Sales@goldstarsoftware.com to schedule your remote installation session today!